Below are some of the feeback we have received from clients. Please note that a prospective client may not obtain the same or similar results.
Thank you for taking care of XXXXX. They are completely blown away by the personalized service you have provided for them. XXXXXXX, being a police officer, is usually skeptical of most attorneys. He can’t stop talking about your hard work. Thank you for your help.
"I wish to express a big thank you for listening and talking about my dilemma concerning my personal injury case. I have a lot of respect for you because you did take the time for me. I have been driving for almost 30 years and have always been a safe driver and have not been involved in a car accident before. Without any previous exposure to such a thing, I didn’t know the first thing about what happens when you have an auto accident. I did as I always do when I need help, I go to the phone book and look for experience, reputation, and something close to my home. Had I known that choosing of a law firm was probably the most important part of my case, I would have tried to talk to more people. I did not hear about your firm until a few months ago, again you were very highly recommended. I appreciate our conversation and after the recommendation from my friend and review of your website I would definitely tell anybody about Howell & Thornhill.
The hiring of an attorney is the most important part of any type of legal matter! Not knowing will certainly put you at risk to be fairly compensated, but the stress of dealing with the legal aspect hinders your ability to try and heal, to recuperate, you can become mentality and physically sick from stress and worry. Seek a Board Certified Lawyer, one that has actual case results you can look at, and above all someone you can talk to and trust!!!! Make sure you are not just another case number. Your decision today will effect the rest of your life. Read the contract, find out about the firm, word of mouth from former clients and get to know who is working for you."
“I want to thank the lawyers and staff at Howell & Thornhill. They explained to me what my rights were. They quickly answered my questions. And, they fought to get me the money I deserved. I highly recommend Howell & Thornhill.”
"Thank you for your hard work. I was happy with the outcome but more importantly, I was happy with how the lawyer met with me personally to explain my rights and my options. I deal with lawyers regularly, and I know many lawyers seldom speak with their clients. I was always able to meet with my lawyer to discuss my claim. Thank you again for your hard work!"
"I just wanted to thank you for the hard work you and your staff did on my behalf and with the doctors and medical professionals you helped me obtain to repair the injuries I received in the motorcycle accident. Your firm acted with honesty and integrity and sound advice. I am very happy with your services and the settlement that you negotiated for me and will recommend your firm highly to all folks who need legal help again. Thanks for everything."
Settlements and Verdicts
Our firm has had the opportunity to work for more than 9,000 individuals. A few sample results are listed below. These amounts represent the amount recovered for the client’s suffering, wage loss if any, unpaid medical expenses, and attorneys’ fees and costs. Most cases result in a lower recovery. It should not be assumed that your case will have as beneficial a result.
- $5,000,000.00 for spinal injury
- $320,000.00 for brain injury
- $300,000.00 for brain injury
- $300,000.00 for orthopedic injury
- $150,000.00 for orthopedic surgery
- $5,400,000.00 for spinal injury
- $1,120,000.00 for spine surgery
- $149,000.00 for spine surgery
- $179,000.00 for spine surgery
- $250,000.00 for spine surgery
- $500,000.00 for spine injury
- $285,000.00 for spinal injury
- $290,000.00 for jaw and spine injury
- $250,000.00 for broken hip
- $1,025,000.00 for hip and shoulder surgery
- $274,112.22 for jaw injury
- $115,000.00 for foot injury
- $100,000.00 for dog bite scarring
- $150,000.00 for jaw injury
- $145,000.00 for jaw injury
- $225,000.00 for dehydration by a nursing home
- $400,000.00 for nursing home abuse
- $350,000.00 for wrongfully denied insurance benefits claim
- $325,000.00 for back injury
- $205,000.00 for burn injury
- $150,000.00 for neck injury
- $350,000.00 for neck injury
- $150,000.00 for shoulder injury
- $400,000.00 for knee surgery and RSD
- $100,000.00 for knee surgery and neck pain
- $2,472,596.22 for motorcycle crash involving head, arm, hip, and internal injuries.